The unique cordless pre-lighted holiday decoration set, reminiscent of St. Moritz, and can be hung anywhere under the roof indoors or outdoors without the need for unsightly extension cords or close to sockets.
Each piece is decorated with four sizes of red and white light ornaments.
Flocked pine cones, clusters of red berries and one or more red ribbons nestled in dense, weather-resistant PVC green plants, replicating the growth pattern of actual conifer branches. Each trim has gleaming warm white LEDs that provide cheerful lighting. An automatic timer turns the LED light on for 6 hours and then turns off for 18 hours. Each requires three (two wall lights) D-type batteries to power the lights throughout the holiday season. Includes remote control.Detail
- Focus: Handmade
- Material: Flocked Pine Cones, Red Berries and Red Ribbons
- Christmas garland: 5.9 ft garland. With 120 LEDs and 120 branch tips. 72" long x 5" diameter. (6 pounds). Most doorways require 3 garlands.
- Christmas wreath: Wreath. 20 inch diameter x 5 inch
- Christmas swag: 20 inch wall light. With 70 LEDs and 76 branch tips.
- Applicable throughout the year.
- Covers indoor/outdoor versatility.
- It can be placed anywhere in front of doors, fireplaces, gardens, etc.
- Handmade with authentic craftsmanship.
- This Fall Hydrangea Wreath is a perfect addition to your door and window.
- Exceptional high-quality materials.
- Designed to be beautiful, crafted to last!
- Natural lifelike appeal.
- Wreaths make wonderful hostess, housewarming or special occasion gifts.
Recommended for covered area outdoors or indoors.
During the holidays, it can be hung on the wall, door, or even on the mantelpiece. Or outside the house, garden, or deck. This is a highly collectible nostalgic gift, the perfect gift for family and friends. The wreath is made of quality materials and will last a long time without the maintenance!
If you choose to hang your wreath outdoors, please take care to protect it from the sun, wind and rain.
If your wreath is mounted on an indoor door, we recommend securing it in two positions to prevent it from hitting the door when it is opened or closed.